AseraCare Home | Contact | Sitemap | News
> Locations > Kearney, NE
AseraCare - Kearney
AseraCare is one of the nation’s premiere providers of hospice
and palliative care services. Our family-centered approach works to
ensure that the needs and wishes of both our patients and their
family members are met throughout the hospice experience.
Professionals from AseraCare help manage the entire spectrum of
challenges and needs related to a terminal diagnosis. It is our
objective to help reduce the stress and pressure on our patients
and their families, allowing them to make the most of their
remaining time together.
This office serves Dawson, Custer, Buffalo, Frontier, Gosper,
Phelps, Kearney, Fumas, Harlan and Franklin counties.
Tollfree Phone: 888-273-3309
Office Phone: 308-698-0580
Office Fax: 308-698-0585
- RN available 24/7
- Hospice aides
- Social worker
- Spiritual guidance
- Final Bridge program for patients in the last days of
- Bedside memorial service
- Bereavement counseling
- Pet therapy
- Medical directors to oversee care
- Respite, inpatient and continuous care
AseraCare - Kearney has achieved Level Four Partner Status in
the We Honor Veterans program, a program of the
National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization in collaboration
with the Department of Veterans Affairs. By recognizing the unique
needs of America’s veterans and their families, veterans are
accompanied and guided through their life stories toward a more
peaceful ending. Learn more.
Volunteers are needed in the following areas:
- Public relations to recruit volunteers and assist public
relations manager with referrals
- Administration for assisting with medical records
- Indirect care for phone calls to patients and
- Bereavement care for follow up with families
- Direct care and companion care for friendly visits
- Vigil team to help with patient and family support during
crisis management or active dying process
Contact Marlene Williams (firstname.lastname@example.org) for
more information on volunteering.
Video: What You Don’t Know About Hospice
Learn more about hospice from families we’ve served.
Explore useful links and downloads